Let me start by saying that I have been a very happy and dedicated SB
(2) user for a few years now. But, I am now setting up a dedicated home
cinema and this raises several questions about how to transport music
there from my server. Inevitably I find my mind turning to non-SB
solutions because I would also want to transport pictures/video from
the server as well. Yet I am reluctant to do so. I have some experience
using a PS3 to do precisely that, and this has been less than
satisfying. Wouldn't it be great if SBs could also transport images and
video? Are there any plans in this direction?

Luuk

--
luuk