I reviewed the postings on this site as well as the press release and I
still can't seem to figure out the particulars of the Duet and how it
would work within my existing set up.  Hopefully someone can answer my
questions.
Here is my current setup:

2 - Slimp3's
3 - Squeeze Box Series 3
1 - Squeezebox Series 1

- Connected through a mixture of Ethernet and Wireless

- Using an Infrant Ready NAS NV to stream SlimServer

The setup currently works well, except for the slowness of the web
interface and the ready NAS.

Questions:

1. If a bought a Duet, would it sync with the other devices for
simultaneous playback?
2. If I bought just the remote, would it work with my existing
slimp3/squeezeboxes?
3. If I bought just the remote, would it work with my Ready NAS, or
would I have to run separate software on another computer (I sure hope
not)?

Thanks for your replies...please excuse me if the question has been
asked before.

--
corycwagner