Peter;258502 Wrote:

> Absolutely, but some of us were hoping that Logitech with their huge
> turnover would solve the economies of scale issue. Not to mention that
>
> that would work out the same way on both sides of the atlantic. Your
> 'supply and demand' seems to mean: If we can 'squeeze' those
> Europeans/Asians/Oceanians more than the Americans, lets do that.

"Those"?

You mean "'us' Europeans"...

Logitech is Swiss.

Perhaps they hate all the EU, no clue... but they are very much
European, and if they hate all of Europe, then they have some serious
esteem issues.

If you are going to have consipiracy theories about "screw everyone
outside the US", then placing the protagonist outside the US makes the
theory less plausible, doesn't it?

--
snarlydwarf