I appreciate the reply but I don't have any problems connecting to
Squeeze Network, that is as long as it was connected the last time I
turned Squeezebox off.  The problem (if it is one?) arises when I am
listening to my music library via SlimServer and I turn off the
Squeezebox and also shut down or put my PC to sleep.  If I then try to
access Squeeze Network via the Squeezebox (without my PC running) it
automatically goes into a reset whereby I lose my presets, favoties,
language, date-time format etc.).  I can get around the problem by
eitehr
a.) just making sure to tune Squeezebox into Squeeze Network before
turning Squeezebox off OR
b.) making sure my PC is running before turning Squeezebox on

But, since Squeeze Network is supposed to be an always-on service, it
seems to me as though something is amiss somewhere and that it is
something basic with how I am connected.

--
HeavyB