results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

webrits;259015 Wrote:
> Great skin Ben.... Just got myself an N800 and installed the skin.
> 1 question - Is it possible to browse my Artwork based on artists? I
> seem to be only able to do this via Album names.
>
> I'm sure I could do this prior to upgrading to Squeezecenter 7.0
> Is this feature not possible with 7.0?
>
> Many Thanks.
>
> - My N800 is running OS2008 -

Yes. From home, select Albums (I know, slighly non-intuitive since you
want Artists)

If you aren't seeing album artwork, on the left side of the menu bar at
the top you will see a little icon. This toggles between list view and
artwork view.

There is a select menu on the right hand side for sorting. Change this
to "Artist, Album", which sorts as advertised.

This sort param is sticky, so for example when you exit this mode and
go to "1x1 Artwork", the sort preference is maintained.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas