max.spicer wrote:
> I'd like to set up my Squeezeboxen so I can quickly listen to BBC Radio
> 3 and BBC Radio 4 when I want to.  What's the easiest way to do this?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Max

Using the remote:

Internet Radio -> Staff Picks -> By city -> London, UK -> BBC Radio 3
(UK ONLY) -> Go right to add to favorites

Internet Radio -> Staff Picks -> By city -> London, UK -> BBC Radio 4
(UK ONLY) -> Go right to add to favorites

Assuming you have no favourites, these will be added as Favourite #1 and
Favourite #2

Press and hold "1" for Radio 3
Press and gold "2" for Radio 4

Using the web interace:

Follow the same process, but click on the heart icon to add to favourites.

Easy, huh?

R.