pichonCalavera;260452 Wrote:

> You connect the Digital Coax Output from the Squeezebox into the
> digital S/PDIF audio input of the TinyAmp S30?

Yeah that threw me at first too. It converts D>A, and apparently
resamples everything to 48kHz. Not sure if that is considered bad, but
it doesn't sound good to me...

> And what about that built-in power supply output for a Squeezebox?, in
> that I'm completly lost... you connect somehow the power supply of the
> Squeezebox to the TinyAmp S30?

The power supply in the amp powers the Sb3, so you don't need the wall
wart anymore. The new duet receiver requires 9v rather than 5v though,
so it probably won't work w/ that.

--
Skunk

http://www.last.fm/user/TheSkunk/