amcluesent;260770 Wrote:
> >it appears it's not very easy to switch between these inputs on the
> Transporter<
>
> And IIRC the firmware bug that causes problems on input switching is
> still to be properly fixed.
Not everyone has seen this input switching bug on the Transporter. I've
had mine for about 14 months and it's never given me a problem in this
respect. (That said, I see Sean says he has fixed the bug, so he must
have found something that affected some users).

As for using the digital inputs with other sources: I have a PVR
connected via optical and a DVD player connected via RCA COAX, and it
works fine. That leaves two further electrical inputs available. I can
see that only having one optical input might limit you if you've got
more than one other source that only has optical out. Perhaps you could
use a Toslink-to-COAX converter in that case?

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A