Hi all,
before laying my cash on the line, just wanted to glean the learned
opinon of the Slimdevices Fora!
I am building a new home server - there are some very specific things
it *must* be:
1) Rack mountable
2) Fanless - and I mean completely not even a PSU fan!
3) Running Linux
4) Not a NAS device - I use it for other stuff too (eg home
automation/web server)

So I have been looking around and like the idea of the self build yet
again - those "Hush" PC's can fit the bill, but the cost is
astronomical!
I have found this little Mini-ITX board:
http://www.icp-epia.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=88

it uses this processor: 1.2GHz Fanless VIA C7 nanoBGA2 Processor

I will load it up with the max (1gig) of RAM.
Will SC7 laugh at the spec??
All thoughts welcome!

Thanks,
Nic