Instead of using iTunes, log on to your server with a web browser.
Look for the HELP link and click on that.  You should see a link called
SoftSqueeze.  Click on that and follow the directions to install it on
your work computer. Once it's installed you should be able to play your
library.

In my case, my cable company has issued a DHCP address for my cable
modem that COULD change on a regular basis.  It usually stays the same
for MONTHS at a time, but your mileage may vary.

With that in mind, if you have a DHCP address, checking it on a regular
basis should help your catch the change when it happens.

Once you've got playback happening, make SURE you setup your server to
bandwidth limit the connection to your work computer.  A 128k stream
sounds pretty dang good on a pair of computer speakers and will
probably not bottle-neck your OUTBOUND connection from home.

--
Eric Seaberg

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
[EMAIL PROTECTED]