The magic  packet settings were in the Diagnostic Utility for the
Version 2 and has been stripped from the Version 3 Diagnaostic
Utility.

Linksys has told me that there is other software that they recomend to
be able to take better use of al the functionality of their EG1032 V3

here are the links from Linksys online support. Just be ware these are
third party and I do not have any experience with these, so risk in
using these is up to you.

http://www.depicus.com/wake-on-lan/wake-on-lan-gui.aspx
http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/utilities/magic_pkt.exe

http://www.matcode.com/wol.htm

Schatzy

--
schatzy

Kitchen - SB3 - Russound R235LS Amp - Russound SP-M8IM speakers in
ceiling
Main Stereo - SB3 - Nikko Beta 30 Preamp - Nikko Alpha 230 Amplifier -
Genesis VI Speakers