bklaas wrote:
> this has come up in the past...my two cents:
>
> the English spell it 'centre'
> the Americans spell it 'center'
>
> SqueezeCenter, however, is a *product*. If you spelled it
> SqueezeCentre, there is no product with that name, and is therefore
> 'incorrect'.
>
> Another way of putting it:
> SqueezeCenter in Italian is SqueezeCenter
> SqueezeCenter in Dutch is SqueezeCenter
> SqueezeCenter in German is SqueezeCenter
> SqueezeCenter in French is SqueezeCenter
>
> Anglophiles, does that put this matter to rest?

No, because you got it wrong in the first place. Imagine how idyllic
life could have been:

SqueezeCentre, however, is a *product*. If you spelled it
SqueezeCenter, there is no product with that name, and is therefore
'incorrect'.

Another way of putting it:
SqueezeCentre in Italian is SqueezeCentre
SqueezeCentre in Dutch is SqueezeCentre
SqueezeCentre in German is SqueezeCentre
SqueezeCentre in French is SqueezeCentre

;)

R.