Hi all,

I'm in the process of writing a two stage album catalogue converter. The
first stage use the CLI port to retrieve all the albums from the Slimserver,
and writes them to an XML file. The ultimate aim is to then use XSLT to
'transform' this list of albums into a nicely formatted catalogue.

The first stage is largely complete, I can create an XML file of all the
albums using a program written in Python (I've run it successfully under
both Windows and Linux, talking to my SS v7).

I'm looking for people who are willing to test this side, as well as
potentially help develop the XSL transforms to format the output.

Anyone interested? Post in this thread and I'll package the software up in
the next few days.

Andy