lemppari;264373 Wrote:
> Hi,
> It would be a nice feature to be able to go to the music folder which
> contains the file from the songinfo screen. In my classical music
> collection one cd often contains many composers and works and since I
> use the work as the album tag I cannot easily access other works on
> that particular cd. If I could access the music folder from the
> songinfo screen it would provide a "quick" link to the other works on
> that album.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kari

second that, very good suggestion. And, while we are at that, how about
considering making any entry in the song info menu 'drillable' down
further. For example, track name. Sometimes, I want to compare
performance of several artists on a given piece - usually jazz
standards. So, if I'm listening to 'Almost blue' performed by Diana
Krall, I'd like to be able to compare it to how her husband did it :).
Right now 'lazy search' is the most effective way to do it, but it
would be nice to be able to just keep going to the right from the track
name.

BTW, I noticed it now (SC 7) works for year tag - thanks.

slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.