results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42805
Question: Would you buy a Slim Devices/Logitech branded amp?

- YES!
- NO!

Phil Leigh;264037 Wrote:
> This is a silly poll...

I hardly see it as being silly, Phil.  With over 1,700 views it
apparently is an interesting subject to many.

Phil Leigh;264037 Wrote:
> ..if anyone wants a simple system (eg in the bedroom) buy some small
> active speakers - maybe even the ones Logitech make!

My suggestion (and thus my interest in holding a poll) was for a
companion amp with bass/tone control & auto-sensing power on/off to
complement the Squeezebox system.  As Slim is obviously taking on Sonos
head-on it would only seem logical to offer such a thing.  Not for a
"simple system in the bedroom", but for any location.

Phil Leigh;264037 Wrote:
> If you want more than that buy one of the 1,000 brands already out
> there. History is littered with the corpses of companies who went "a
> product too far"...

Again, by all means if you can suggest such a product which this entire
thread is based upon, please point me in the direction.  I would welcome
it with over zealous arms and the charm of a true gentlemen.

Cheers!

--
EnochLight