One of my SB3s keeps losing it connection with SlimServer.  There is no
regular pattern, but it probably happens about once every day and a
half.  The screen will go blank.  When I hold the left arrow on the
remote and go back into network setup, it finds the wireless network
and connects, but fails to connect to SlimServer (the screen goes blank
again).  To get it to reconnect to SlimServer, I have to power cycle the
router.

The other SB3s on the network do not have this problem.  I have tried
both dynamic and static IP addresses and each experience the same
problem.  I even temporarily ran an ethernet cable to the SB3 (I put
the SB3 within 6 feet of the router) and connected to SlimServer fine
using the ethernet network setup.  But when I switched the network
setup to wireless (same location, ethernet cable still installed), it
could not connect to SlimServer without resetting the router.

>From my testing I can conclude the following:
1) It is not a typical wireless flakiness issue, because the SB3 finds
and connects to the wireless network without any problem
2) However, it is wireless-related, because it does not occur with
ethernet
3) It is not a general problem with my network, because the other SB3s
are fine
4) It appears to be a problem with the SB3 itself.

I am running SlimServer 6.5.1 on an Infrant ReadyNAS X6, connected
throuth ethernet to a Belkin Pre-N router.  The SB3 is connected
wirelessly, with WPA encryption and MAC filtering, and is running
firmware 81.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance.  Thanks.

--
jeffmeh