I bought my first SB3 a couple days ago, having purchased a QNAP TS109
with a couple of 500mb discs a couple months ago, and having started to
rip my CD collection to Apple lossless format, looking forward to having
good sound in my living room via SB3 and 802.11g, (the QNAP being 2
floors above though the wifi signal strength is excellent).  First test
on an MP3 file was fine, so I sat down to "Turangalila-Symphony" in
Apple lossless format.
It is unusable!!! "Rebuffering" dropouts every few seconds.  This is
really poor - spend £600-odd and it's unlistenable.  nowhere is there
any literature saying "beware, your wifi may not support this".
What options are there to fix this?  Are there other lossless formats
which don't have the problem, or do I now need a new router?  Ethernet
to SB3 is not an option for me - I bought an SB3 because I need
wireless.

--
BrynClarke