Hello,

I've just installed Slimserver on my Pentium 4, Windows XP system to
work with my SB3. The installation went smoothly, except for one
strange thing - I cannot hear the tracks being played.

When I play tracks, the VU-meters on the SB never budge, it is as if a
mute button has been pressed somewhere, because the volume is set to
100%. The inter-connections are OK, because I had previously installed
Slimserver to work with SuSE linux, and this configuration had worked.
There is no mute button on the remote control, and there is no mention
of a mute function in the user's manual.

Searching for "mute" and "no sound" on this forum didn't help.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,
Paul

--