Joe Luser;268258 Wrote:
> The sb2 remote has TWENTY-NINE buttons! No matter where this discussion
> goes, it's impossible to fix the interface by repairing the
> functionality of
> one single button. The duet gets a little better with eleven (note the
> iPod,
> depending on how you count, has two). As long as the interface is
> designed
> by engineers who are already deeply familiar with the system, parties
> are
> going to continue to be an invitation to disaster.

Why? Because someone might press Brightness or Size by mistake?
Seriously...the vast majority of buttons on the remote are pretty self
explanatory, and I haven't heard many complaints that people simply
don't know how to use it. The complaints seem to be centered around a
misunderstanding of how Play works. I mean my TV remote has a lot of
buttons but most people can figure out how to change channel without
adjusting the color balance by mistake.

Like this? http://penguinlovesmusic.de/?page_id=3

--
radish