alstein;269405 Wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am currently using SlimServer v6.54 on my Vista PC. I also have the
> Sirius plugin which works well. Is there any reason for me to change to
> version 7? Its weird, but whenever things run too smoothly I get the
> urge to fiddle!
>
> Thanks.

Fellow Upgrade-a-holic,

Come on in! The "water is fine"!

I feel your "pain". I guess I'm never happy with what I have and look
to move up when everything is working. I guess it's the geek in me. I
run a pretty vanilla system with one or two plug-ins, but I have never
looked back after "going beta" in the end of November. I do not have
experience with your plug-ins but have not heard any problems with
upgrading them here on the forum. Just remember that you HAVE to
download the version 7 plug-ins!

Have fun!

SS

--