I am trying to find the correct URLs to be able to access the following
Jazz stations via my Transporter:

KSDS 88.3 San Diego, CA  - Higher Quality Stream
http://www.jazz88.org/listen.php

KCSM San Mateo, California
http://www.kcsm.org/jazz91/listen.php

WBGO Newark, NJ
http://www.wbgo.org/listennow/

Any other ideas?  I have been a regular listener to TheJazz
(http://www.the-jazz.co.uk/default.asp) which was a UK based Jazz
station.  Unfortunately the owners GCap have decided the close it down,
even though it has only been broadcasting for the past 14 months!!!  So
I am looking for a replacement Jazz radio station. I am looking for
stations that offer a high quality audio feed (as near to CD quality as
possible) and have live or voice tracked presenters 24/7 that play
mainstream jazz, like Diana Krall, Stacey Kent, Oscar Peterson, Dave
Brubeck, Cal Tjader, Dinah Washington, Sarah Vaughan, Duke Ellington
etc etc.

Many thanks.

--
norderney

Transporter (Black) - Arcam A85 Amp - B&W CDM1NT Speakers - Yamaha
CDRHD1500 Recorder