I just got a new Mac with the 10.5 OS and have been attempting to scan
my music library on the Mac version of Squeezecenter 7 (the 2/16/2008
nightly).  My music library is split onto 3 different hard drives.  The
Squeezecenter scan reads the files in the music folder on my primary
drive with no problem.  However, it will not read the alias files in
the same folder that link to the music folders on the other drives.
When I click on the alias files, I can open the music files on the
other drives, so I think I've created the alias files correctly.  Any
suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong?  My total Mac experience
is now about 30 hours elapsed time (with some spent sleeping), so I'm
assuming "user error" of some type is the most likely problem.

--
aeo12