lucas72;271191 Wrote:
> Any news about this?! I just got a DS-Lite.... :D

Check out zingerhill's review above.  As excited as I was, the way
Nintendo implemented the Opera browser makes it pretty much a no-go for
pick-up-and-go use the way you'd want it for squeezebox control.  I used
it at a party one time, where I had the DS outside with me.  It was
about a 90 second process to turn the DS on, have it wake up, reconnect
to the network, re-load the latest version of the server's page, and
then finally click the button to change the volume or the track.

--
thing-fish

' Most Recent Tracks'
(http://www.last.fm/user/thing-fish/?chartstyle=basicrt10)