liffy99;271485 Wrote:
> 2) How do I set the SB3 display to show the name of the track currently
> playing ?
> Whenever I press the next track button on the remote, the track changes
> just fine, and its name seems to be momentarily displayed on the SB3.
> But then the display reverts back to the name of the track first
> selected. Is there a way to make the display show the name of the track
> currently playing in the above situation ?

The default behavior when you select something to play is to not go to
the now playing screen, but rather continue to display what you are
browsing.  The way you describe the problem sounds like this, but not
quite.  If you want to see what's playing and have the track titles
change accordingly, hit the "Now Playing" button on the remote when you
are done browsing to see the current track.

--
4mula1

SlimServer 6.5.4 + Solaris 10 x86: Because Linux would've been too easy!