Secret Squirrel;271935 Wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Did you get my PM about "Jagged Little Pill"?
>
> SS

Hi SS,

Yes (and sorry for the delay. I needed to research something before
replying but forgot to do this).

Although you send me some log data what i really need is the log
information as logged from the RC3b-debug release. Although not up to
date since RC4 is already out, i'm only interested in the log data.

Can you download the debug version I created on
http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/downloads/...RC3b-Debug.zip ?

and post or PM the line(s) in the acc.log for the troublesome
albumcovers and the corresponding line for the album(s) in the
generated .html file?

The log line should look something like:
STATUS : 20:32:22 D:/_Music/_Full Albums/30 & Seconds To Mars/A
Beautifull
Lie/;file:///D:/_Music/_Full%20Albums/30%20&%20Seconds%20To%20Mars/A%20Beautifull%20Lie/01%2030%20seconds%20to%20mars%20-%20attack.mp3;30
seconde & mars;A "Beautiful" Lie;ROCK;2005

These lines are logged for every album AFTER the genre determination
logging.

Depending on the results I may ask you to send some of the files
causing the trouble...

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of AlbumCatalogCreator for SqueezeCenter & SlimServer