Will there be a discount for getting the SB Controller with an SB3
instead of the receiver?

I currently have some SB3's in my house. One is connected to my
receiver in my family room which has a zone upstairs.

I currently use a Harmony 890 upstairs to remotely start the SB3 and
turn on my AV receiver also. This lets my family members start whatever
music is already selected. I am using a Pocketpc when i need to change
the music selection.

I would replace the pocket pc with the SB controller, but I still would
like to be able to start the SB and AV receiver all at once. If I got
the SB receiver then I would have no way to start my AV receiver. I
would therefore like to get another SB3 so that I could still use the
Harmony remote to start everything from my upstairs zone.

I realize that I could also set up to do this with the Controller and
an SB3 and an IR blaster, but I could not do this with a Controller +
SB Receiver.

Since the Controller and SB3 each sell for $ 300, I would suggest $ 500
as an attractive price for both.

Thanks!

--
jw111