I voted for it, there is not enough eye candy or audio tricks from the
Squeezebox, the current strange fade technique isnt high end enough.

Obviously its personal preference, but I want the expensive box to woo
people, otherwise I would use an ipod plugged into a hifi!

Beyond the basics this is surely a unique selling point and why you
would pay more money for it :s

I might even be tempted to say its why it doesnt win against the Sonos
solution because reviewers just look at the pretty stuff vs the green
screen!

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and tips
and tricks for integrating with Slimserver!