SilverRS8;273386 Wrote:
> Thanks Mike for clearing things up. Very good news.
> Do you also know if international pre-orders (I pre-ordered a Duet in
> the Netherlands) are also shipping when the US pre-orders are?
>
> Frank

Unfortunately I don't.

We as a Business Unit (the guys in Logitech who design/make the
products) have a ship hold on all the boxes at our distribution centers
around the world until the SqueezeCenter/firmware/SqueezeNetwork side is
done and signed off on. The DC for our Slimdevices.com store's online
orders is in the back of our building, and once we get the word we will
begin shipping immediately. I don't know how fast our other worldwide
DC's will start start to ship product, but it shouldn't take them more
than a few days.

For those that ordered thru a retailer (not Logitech), the retailer
will first have to receive their units from their distribution source
before they ship to end users. This may take up to a week or two after
we start shipping here from the Slimdevices.com store.

--
mvalera

Michael Valera
Online Communities Manager