Since the server upgrade the other day, my remote controls aren't
working.  I have 2 remote controls and they both malfunction in the
same exact way.  Basically, pressing 5 gives me favorite #7, pressing 6
gives me favorite #31, while some of the other buttons have no effect at
all.  I downloaded the most service upgrade yesterday, and, obviously,
this didn't help.  Fresh batteries don't help either (obviously, since
the problem affects BOTH of my remote controls).  What the heck is
going on? Have others reported this problem?

--
NauticusLX