Now that SC7 has been released, is there a strategic roadmap on how to
move forward and where to invest development resources.

Personally I'm using the server at my local PC very little if at all,
and I hope that more effort is going to be spent on adding features to
SqueezeNetwork which I believe is the way towards wider consumer
adoption of Squeeze hardware.

Some SN enhancements that come to mind:
Napster integration
Implementation of "My Rhapsody" services
Lastfm music streaming integration
A better organization of radio directory (see Reciva)
Filtering of radio directories, e.g. by bit rate
Real format streaming without AlienBBC
Bookmarking of podcasts midstream
Faster and more resilient SN servers
More online radio services