Cheers,

I have a simple question that probably has been answered already, but
here it goes:

I know that the Controller is supposed to function with my Transporter,
but how will it work in my wired network? Which of these options will
work?

1) The Transporter is wired to the Squeezecenter server and uses its
wireless (yes I have the antennas attached) network to communicate with
the Controller (ad-hoc wireless connection). This means that the
Transporter uses both of its network interfaces. Is this at all
possible?

2) Connect the Controller base unit to the wired network. This requires
a ethernet connector on the base unit, something I haven't seen on any
images.

3) Any more options?

Thanks for your help.

/Emanuel