Interesting. I don't have any SqueezeBox devices YET... I pre-ordered a
Duet, though, which I hope will be shipping soon. :) If it works well,
I'll buy more for other rooms.

I can certainly live without internet feed synch, however, Sirius radio
synch would be VERY nice. In fact one fo the first things I will try...

Sorry to thread hijak. Other than a few things mentioned in here I
think the reviews (especially CNETs) were very positive.

Jason

--
JasonJoel