I received my Duet today, but I'm having problems.

The remote saw my wireless network, I entered the WPA password and that
seemed to work fine.  In fact, the remote saw there was an update,
downloaded it and installed it.

I have SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 17793 installed on a Windows Vista
Ultimate system with a firewall opening.

The problem is the receiver only occasionally shows up in the list of
players and when it does show up and I select it, I can choose my
computer as the music source, but before it finishes connecting it
loses contact with the receiver.

I've tried moving the receiver and when the remote is sitting on top of
the receiver it reports full wireless strength.  I've tried powering the
receiver off and on again, but I haven't been able to get it to work
yet.

--
bradjudy