gweempose;276271 Wrote:
> I think the cradle is pretty slick looking, but it really bugs me that
> the power cord is not detachable. I was hoping to place the cradle on a
> shelf on my entertainment center. Unfortunately, there is no way to
> route the cord through a small pre-drilled hole in the wood if it
> doesn't detach.

My advice, DO NOT CUT YOUR POWER CORD!

Be smart and either drill a new bigger hole in the back by drilling two
holes large enough side by side and knock out the middle between the
holes or just enlarge the current hole.

Why chance creating a future problem by cutting the cord when a little
cabinet modification will get the job done. As long as it is on the
back, nobody is going to see your handy work anyway.

--
iPhone

iPhone

Last.FM http://www.lastfm.com/user/mePhone

Media Room:
Transporter, Vandersteen Quatro Signature, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks, VTL
TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, VCC-5 Reference Center Channel, four VSM-1
Signatures, Runco 710, RAM Oppo DV970HD, VeraStarr 6.4SE

Living Room:
Squeezebox 3, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two
VSM-1, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold

Bedroom:
Squeezebox 3, Thiel 2.3, NAD C370