Got my Duet today and i is working 'OK'. The main issue I am having now
is that my wireless strength is not great where I want to put it.

HOWEVER, I have a WIRED ethernet connection in that area. So I
configured the receiver to use that, and it works great.

But I still have the issue of low strength with my controller which is
leading to laggy performance, and a less than stellar experience.

Can I somehow have the controller use the receiver itself as its
wireless connection and use the bridging feature to connect the
controller to the rest of the world?

I tried poking around with the receiver, but I couldn't find anything
obvious about bridging in the setup.

Jason

--
JasonJoel