willyhoops;278238 Wrote:
> logitech you got to stop listening to the nutters on this forum who all
> want xyz. think about the average user and make his life simple. do you
> you really think that Grandma is going to telnet into her dodgy qnap and
> edit various text files in vi (notepad can't see the line ends) before
> she can leave her computer off at night???? You must be barking mad!!!!I'm
> sorry, but I don't see the problem...seems you're intelligent enough
to figure that you can set the SB output to 100% and then use your
preamp as your volume control, but not intelligent enough to trust
yourself to leave the volume control on the remote alone afterward.  In
addition, not all of us have preamps in the signal path so we DO use the
remote's volume control to adjust listening level.

--
egd

"All music also sounded completly different , and extremly musical."