When I do a Squeezecenter 7.01 Scan (Clear Library and Rescan
Everything) in Ubuntu, the following Scans are done:
Directory Scan (6825 of 6825)00:05:53
Playlist Scan (514 of 514)00:01:45
Merge Various Artists (521 of 521) 00:00:27
Artwork Scan (521 of 521) 00:01:53
Database Optimize: Complete 00:00:07 TOTAL 10:05

In Vista 32 Ultimate the following Scans are done:
Directory Scan (6686 of 6686)00:06:27
Playlist Scan (506 of 506)00:01:50
Merge Various Artists (27 of 520) 00:00:27 TOTAL 06:49:13

The Problem: In Ubuntu, after a scan on an Album Browse, I see Album
Art. In Vista (and XP) I see no Album Art, unless I play an Album and
then the Album Cover for the Album played shows.

Can someone tell me how to get Squeezecenter to perform the Album
Artwork scan on Vista/XP please?

Note: I'm as yet baffled as to the reason for the differences in
Directory sizes
regards and TIA,

kesey

--