craigf wrote:
> Yes, I searched, and came up with nada for either of these questions, so
> I appreciate any and all suggestions:
>
> 1) Is there a way I can set the Duet Controller's wallpaper to an image
> of my own, or am I limited to the default options?

I guess you could try adding some files to
/usr/share/jive/applets/SetupWallpaper/wallpaper on the controller (
connect to it using ssh, copy files using scp ).
Coiuld be more interesting to use a picture of the room the SB is in as
a wallpaper, so it's always obvious which one you're using. I use
different existing ones but it's hard to remember which is which.

Regards,
Peter