I just bought a Duet with a SB Controller. Now I want to upgrade the
software on the controller. When I go to setting -> controller settings
-> advanced -> software update -> network update, I see a message at the
lower half of the screen that an update is available. Then I press the
middle button, I see "copying update" and "verifying update" shortly
and then the message "there was a problem upgrading this remote. please
try again or contact support".

I have SC 7.0 ("SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 17793 - SUSE - EN -
iso-8859-1") and the software version on the controller is:
version 1 r1425, [EMAIL PROTECTED] #10 Sun Jan 13 11:28:59 PST 2008.

It does connect to squeezecenter, and I see "now playing" items from my
squeezebox 2. I do not see any menu of the squeezebox.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,

Rik

p.s. I did not install the SB receiver yet.

--
Rik