cliveb;279275 Wrote:

> In other words, is it possible to configure Custom Browse so that the
> only effect it has is to add "Artists by letter" to the standard menu?
> The notes on your web page (in the "Menu Structure" section) seem to
> suggest that it's possible, but I can't figure it out. Can you help,
> Erland?

There is a "Menu position" setting in the Custom Browse settings page,
set that to "No" and the Custom Browse menu will be moved to the
"Extras" menu instead.

In the Custom Browse settings page, select the "Settings
Section"="Enabled Menus", then make sure both checkboxes are selected
for your "Artists by letter" menu. This should place the "Artists by
letter" menu directly inside the "Music Library" menu.

To make the changes take effect, you might need to restart both
SqueezeCenter and the SqueezeBox Controller.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))