I had almost all issues described in this thread. On a bad day i could
not get 100% on the 64kbps network test even if no other wireless
computer was on.

I replaced my Netgear DG834G with a Linksys WAG325N, placed it on the
exact same spot and now I get 100% on the 5000kbps test all day long
even with 4 wireless computers connected, surfing, streaming and
whatever.

Of course this won't help if the SB are wired.

Tips for wireless SB.
1. The server should be wired and have a fixed ip outside the dhcp
scoop.
2. Set a fixed ip on the SB. Make shure it's outside the dhcp scoop.
All kind of strange things could happen if you have a ip conflict.
3. Upgrade your switch\router.
4. Move around the AP to find the best spot.
5. Wire the SB just to se if it still problems.

Tips for wired SB.
1. See above.
2. See above.
3. Install Softsqueeze on a wired PC and test if that works.
4. Uninstall antivirus and disable FW (just for the moment) on the
server.
5. Try another cable.
6. Change port om the switch.
7. Upgrade your switch\router.
8. Install SC on another PC. The nic could be broken.

Or, just put your favorite cd in the slot and sit down and have a few
bears.

--
bernt

http://www.last.fm/user/ottovonkopp/