Yes i understand that, I deleted the log file first so it is not an old
entry.

Let me explain what i also tried: i opened the stream from
winamp/mediamonkey and other apps. I set the buffer to 1MB which by the
way should be sufficiant to buffer the entire song if it was 64kbps...
but yet the buffer gets empty several times during a 3-4 minutes song.
So there is definitly something wrong and the stream is not 64kbps.
Also it is quite easy to hear if it is downsampled to 64...

Im not sure where to look, i have tried reinstall the software, but no
luck.

--
rayslim