I have setup my squeezebox and it works fine when using the remote or
using the web interface to speakers in the lounge.

I also have itunes setup with an Airport Express to play from my itunes
directly to speakers in the kitchen.

What I would like to be able to do is to stream music to both rooms at
the same time. I know I can do that at the moment by using the two
different sources (itunes & slimserver) but I would like to play the
same music at the same time to both speakers.

It doesn't matter to me whether the control is from itunes or the
slimserver interface.

Can anyone advise on whether this is possible and how to go about doing
it please?

Many thanks,

Mike

--