Hi everyone,

I once had RSS feeds coming into my squeezebox.  Now i get the message
'Failed to retrieve RSS feed'

Also, I can no longer access any of the internet radio menu options
from the 'internet radio' menu.  I get the message 'failed to parse
<http.....etc>' when i select any of the menu items such as 'radioio or
'slim devices picks' or 'Live 365'.

However, I can access internet radio stations that have been saved as
playlists, i.e. 'Radio Paradise' or Soma FM stations. I can also
connect to the squeeze network and browse radio stations that way.

Can anybody suggest things to check to fix this situation?

Thanks,

Howard

--
buckleup