Woohoo.  Information in the current Wiki is pretty good - usability is
not.

Sign me up.

One small comment - I hope that the layout of the new Wiki won't be as
constrained/shoehorned into the Slim Devices site layout, which works
very poorly for the Wiki.  My main issues with the current layout are

- the huge left-hand nav column wastes a lot of page space
- too small a font make reading difficult
- lack of line-spacing makes reading _really_ difficult
- the inability to flow to the browser width makes tables difficult to
use

--
JJZolx

Jim