Was forced to resum on SS6.5.1 and XP as my NAS DS107+ solution is not
able to work reliably.
Mid December 07, I update my server from SS6.5.1 on XP to SS6.5.4 on
DS107+ running SSODS. Installation works easy and performance was close
to perfection during about 6 weeks.
Then sometimes DS was not able to start or was freezing during playback
...each time I was forced to cut the main power. I try re-installing
same SS and SSOD, but it only works fine on that day. Next power up the
same mess was back with never ending start and freeze...

So I move all my music back on an external USB HDD and I was looking
for to get SS6.5.4 for XP to download, but no way to find it on Slim
Devices site, I can only have SC7.0...

As I'm really not ready to risk the move to SC yet, I jump back on the
SS6.5.1 copy I keep on my HDD. It works fine but my Transporter
downgarde FW from 31 to 27 and my product is now back from Logitech to
Slim Devices...
I don't dropped yet the idea to be Windows free, but I will use my PC
based setup for listening until the bug on DS station is understood
...it may takes time.
On the other end I would appreciate if somebody can tell me where to
find SS6.5.4 for Windows ?

--
your momo