I'm reconfiguring my network at home to allow for a new server, which
I'm using for my media and SC7.

The problem is, this server is using a 'shared' network connection from
my other Mac, and it seems like the SB3 can't 'see' the server.

SB3 IP is 192.168.10.4 (connected directly to WiFi router)
Primary Mac IP is 192.168.10.3 via WiFi (shares this connection with
server over ethernet)
Server Mac (running SC7) IP is 192.168.2.4 (shared connection from
Primary over ethernet)

I can't seem to get this to work, but I think it must be do-able. I
don't have WiFi in the server, nor do I want to run an ethernet cable
across the house to the router.

Any help is appreciated!

--
Symbiotic