Anne;281216 Wrote:
> Yes, I found that, thank you, but in Network healt in Slimserver you
> would then have on top a streaming test where you could choose kbps and
> then see how many percent the network copes with.
> i dont find this test in Network helat in SqueezeCenter.
> maybe you are right that its a plugin, just didnt see it anywhere.
> In Network health in SC, all I get up is "Enable Monitoring", and then
> a bunch of statistics.

I didn't load any pluggin with SC 7.x... select help/health

enable monitoring if you see that option

select the speed and then at the bottom is a link "Server
Statistics..."

This shows way more and I think it might be what you're looking for..

when i do this, the Softsqueeze player shows the statistics but the web
panel is way more informative since it shows wifi performance, etc.

Of course this is with the "default" skin.

pski