I bought the 770 to be used generally as a remote interface for my
Squeezebox (using the Nokia 770 skin) and to wirelessly stream internet
radio. It served these purposes extremely well. Obviously, it also works
wonderfully as an internet tablet, as it was designed. It will also
except up to a 2GB memory card for storing and playing your media.

It has been very lightly used and in excellent physical and working
condition. It was purchased only 8 months ago and comes with the box
and all of the original accessories. It gets so little use these days
that I can not justify keeping it any longer.

I am asking for $115 shipped to anywhere in the USA via priority mail.
I will except payment through Paypal.

Please let me know if you are interested and would like any additional
information. Pictures can be provided if necessary.

Thanks!

KJ

--
KJAM