erland;277660 Wrote:
> Did you use TrackStat for this earlier ?
> In that case you will need to install the Custom Scan plugin and
> configure the "iTunes Statistics Import" scanning module to get the
> rating import to work.

I did.

I'm using it because it appears that ratings, play counts, and so forth
are not moving to/from SqueezeCenter and iTunes even with the iTunes
integration. If the iTunes integration native to SC is supposed to,
it's not working for me (and it never worked for me in SS6.5). I'm
using XP Home SP2 and iTunes 7.6 (and now SC7). If the native
integration is supposed to do this, I'd almost prefer that. But given
that it's never worked for me, I've resorted to this.

erland;277660 Wrote:
> The TrackStatiTunesHistWin.pl is part of the zip attached to this
> post...
>
> You will need to install the Custom Scan plugin and then configure the
> "iTunes Statistics Export" scanning module. The settings regarding the
> TrackStat_iTunes_Hist.txt file has been moved there.

I installed and configured Custom Scan and unzipped the contents of the
attached zip file. Even though I have "Continously write history file"
selected in Custom Scan > iTunes Statistics Export, it does not write
the TrackStat_iTunes_Hist.txt file. It does, however, write the
TrackState_iTunes_Complete.txt file when a scan is done.

Can you provide any insight?

--
prabbit